Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bale declares admiration for Ronaldo

Gareth Bale has never kept his appreciation for Real Madrid team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo a secret.

Even prior to his move to the Bernabeu, the former Tottenham man indicated his preference for the Portugal star over Barcelona's Lionel Messi.

And having witnessed Ronaldo's quality first hand in Madrid, the Welshman has again declared his admiration for the 28-year-old.

"Cristiano is incredible, he scores hat-tricks every week," Bale told Real Madrid TV. "It's a pleasure to play with him."

But Bale has ambitions to continue to improve despite a promising start in Spain following his recovery from injury.

"The best is yet to come," he stated. "I've just finished my preseason and I can still give more.

"Now I'll be able to score more goals and help the team achieve success.

"It was just a matter of time until I got to 100 per cent. Now everyone is seeing what I can do. I need to keep working and hopefully there will be more goals."
Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:35

No comments :