Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ibrahimovic settles in for goal highlight reel

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored so many extraordinary goals that he is unable to recall all of them.

As a result, the Paris Saint-Germain striker has already made plans for how to spend his retirement years - watching clips of his acrobatic efforts.

"I'm spoiled to have scored so many exceptional goals," he said. "There are a few I will see on the internet when I retire and I'll tell myself they're amazing. I'll ask myself how even I could have achieved such feats.

"In a match, it happens like that. I don't train for these, they are instinctive actions, like my goal against Bastia when I scored with the backheel. I have to try things to have a chance against opponents.

"This is what makes the difference between a small and a large team. Crazy things can come out of nowhere. This is what is good about football, it's completely unpredictable."
Saturday, 29 March 2014 12:00

No comments :